Wednesday, April 10, 2013



Sooo... the second thing I am obsessing over and have a very high chance of overdoing is.... CHALKBOARDS! I think they will add the perfect touch of fun and bit of contrast to the world of pale colors that will be my wedding.

We already talked about the mason jars...


I also previously mentioned my idea for the centerpieces...


I also want to do something for the bar area... possibly with a super clever phrase about the magic of liquor and a list of the available libations...


...and possibly a few more for the dessert table, guestbook table, etc...





I have already purchased a few of the chalkboards online. I plan on painting the plain wooden frames and using chalk markers to do some of my own, secret, artwork! But my big chalkboard project will be an arrow sign similar to the one below...


Here is a little sketch of my idea for the arrow sign that my dad and I are going to build. I am going to paint chalkboard paint onto the wooden arrows and cement the post into a galvanized bucket...


So now, the search for the best chalkboard markers that actually erase!

No comments:

Post a Comment