Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mason Jars Galore!

There are two themes that I am totally stuck on and know I want for my wedding decor and mason jars is one of them. I think they are cute and rustic and best of all, cheap. I found 12 packs of 16 oz. jars at Wal-mart for $9.99, so cheap! And guess what else good 'ole Wally World had? Ball brought back there old style blue-ish tinted jars with their "Heritage Collection", how cool is that!? (6 for $10.99, I am definitely getting a few of those!)


At our drink station, we are going to have mason jars with a smear of chalkboard paint so that guests can write their name on the jars and take them home... like below (but not hearts)... I also love the idea of ribbons (or is that too much?)...


I am also obssessed with the vintage style paper straws that have been so popular lately, I think we are going to go with gray for the wedding...


As for decor, I know that I want to do something involving mason jars and a flame! Either something with a candle or possibly even mini oil lamps... here are some of my inspirations, althugh I think whichever way I go, I will use a shorter style jar...


So simple, just floating candles and rafia

Aren't these short, squaty jars adorable?
I also might incorporate jars with some of the floral accents, maybe this is where I can use those awesome throw back jars!


How cute are these mason jar decorations? And so easy, all I would need is some ribbon, or wire, or burlap and lace! Regardless of what we end up doing, I think I have found another project... which means... another bridesmaid get together is on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment