Friday, January 11, 2013

Paper Lanterns

I'm in love with paper lanterns... they give off such a mellow, sexy ambiance and most importantly, they are such a cheap way of decorating, whether it be for a party or permanently in your living room. When I really starting delving into wedding blogs for decor ideas, I knew immediately that I wanted paper lanterns... and obviously, I went on the search for the best deal. I came across Luna Bazaar... and I can pretty confidently say that they are one of the cheapest places to buy paper lanterns on the internet (unless, of course, you are buying in bulk). Not only are they cheap but they have a wide variety of lantern styles, colors and quality of lanterns.


Luna Bazaar's basic "White 12 Inch Round No Frills Paper Lantern" is only $1.25... for a different hue, the cost only goes up to $1.60! They have over 60 colors to choose from so you can match exactly to your wedding colors. I personally can't decide yet if I want to stick with the basic pink and peaches or really spice it up with my accent colors...


No comments:

Post a Comment